The Marathon and Marathon Relay take place on Sunday, March 4 and start at Newport News Park. The Maritime 8K Run/Walk takes place on the same day at 7:45 AM, followed by the Nautical Mile at 10:00 AM. Both the Maritime 8K and Nautical Mile start at the intersection of West Avenue and 24th Street.
GENERAL - REGISTRATION RATES AND PRICE INCREASE DATES
|DATE||MARATHON||MARATHON RELAY||MARITIME 8K||NAUTICAL MILE|
|Open - May 31||$75||$45||$30||$15|
|June 1- July 31||$80||$50||$40||$15|
|August 1-October 15||$85||$55||$45||$15|
|October 16- January 31||$90||$60||$50||$20|
|February 1- February 27||$99||$65||$55||$20|
|Race Weekend March 2-4||$115||$70||$60||$20|
Discounted pricing is available for all Active Duty Military at $5 off the current registration price for the Marathon, Marathon Relay and Maritime 8K. Discount will be applied during registration. Not transferable, and ID verification may be requested at the time of pick up. Thank you for your service to our country!
MAIL-IN REGISTRATION FORM
Mail-in registrations will not be accepted after February 27, 2018.
- No refunds or transfers of entry fees
- All deferrals/race changes must be made by February 18, 2018
- After February 18, 2018 only race changes may be made in person at the health and wellness expo if space is still available
- Minimum age for Marathon is 18 on Race Day
- Paper/mail-in registrations will not be accepted after February 18, 2018
To Defer/ Change Race Entry please follow these instructions:
1. Visit Chronotrack Live
2. Log into your Chronotrack account. If you do not have one, you will need to create one so that you can manage your race(s)
3. Once logged in, you will see all of the races you are registered for. Beside each race there are two buttons, View Receipt and Change Race. CLICK Change Race.
4. You will be given two options, either defer your race, or change your race. If you want to remove yourself from the current year’s race, and defer your entry to the following year, select defer. If you would like to change your current race selection to a different race, select change race. Follow the prompts under each of these options to make the changes you desire.
If you have any questions, please contact Flat-Out Events at 757-879-3279 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All finishing participants will receive a finishers medal.
Monetary prizes will be awarded for the top three male and female finishers for the Marathon and 8K. Non-monetary prizes will be awarded for the top three finishers in the following age categories for men and women: 19 & Under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+. Top three male and female finishers will be presented with awards on race day, all others will be mailed out. Please allow 4-6 weeks for awards to be mailed.
Overall winners are not eligible for age group awards.